Thursday, August 25, 2011

City Hunter OST + full album download



Tracklist:

01 사랑
02 사랑 (Inst.)


Tracklist:

01 So Goodbye – Jonghyun (SHINee)
02 It’s Alright – Yanghwajin


Tracklist:

01. 큐피트 – 걸스데이(Girl’s Day)
02. 큐피트 (Acoustic ver.) – 걸스데이(Girl’s Day)


Tracklist:

01. Suddenly – 김보경
02. Lonely Day – J-심포니
03. City Hunter (Inst.)
04. Aria Of The City (Inst.)
05. NaNa’s Theme (Inst.)
06. Glory Of The City (Inst.)
07. Mama’s Crying (Inst.)

Park Gyuri (Kara) - City Hunter OST Part.5-19.26MB

Tracklist:

01 그대만 봐요
02 그대만 봐요 (inst.)


Tracklist:

01. 그대와 난 ]
02. 그대와 난 (inst.)


Tracklist:

01. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You – 애플 망고(Apple Mango)
02. 멈출 수 없는… – 손한별
03. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You (inst.)


Tracklist:

01. 사랑
02. 그대만 봐요
03. I Love U, I Want U, I Need U (Sweet Acoustic ver.) – Goo Hara
04. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You
05. 너에게 만은 남자이고 싶다
06. 그대와 난
07. 멈출 수 없는…
08. 사랑이 끝났다
09. Memories Of Love (Acoustic Guitar ver.)
10. Memories Of Love (Acoustic Piano ver.)
11. 사랑 (inst.)
12. 그대만 봐요 (inst.)
13. 그대와 난 (inst.)
14. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You (inst.)

credits: KPOP7, KpopJpop

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part 5?... And THanks!! XD

johanna said...

part 5 added :D

sky said...

It says that the link is invalid. D:

mitsume said...

invalid link..
please reupload.. thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey..the link is invalid.. reupload?

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooo :( all of them are invalid or deleted please reupload

M said...

please can you reupload? that would completely make my year..

Anonymous said...

Please reupload :(((

Anonymous said...

can u tell me the name song hara goo sing during karaoke with her teacher..?

Unknown said...

Hi, the files have all been deleted. could you re-upload? thanks!

Rifqi Ikhwanuddin said...

Download OST City Hunter Full Free

http://rifqi.ikhwanuddin.com/2013/01/download-ost-city-hunter-full-free/

maybe it's usefull..

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates